If you’re looking for some extra tips, tune into this months webinar as we discuss ‘ Tackling the next investment challenges’.
When: Thursday 24 June at 12.30pm-1.15pm
Special Guest: Our guest is Stephane Andre, Portfolio Manager at Alphinity Sustainable
During this webinar, Jeff and Stephane will present on and discuss:
– The impact of rising inflation and what that means for portfolios
– How Alphinity interpret ethical investing
– Portfolios that thrived through the pandemic and the lessons learnt
Click here to register http://bit.ly/webinar24Jun2021
Past webinar – How to make the most of record low home loan interest rates
Many of our clients with home and investment loans are already benefiting from the record low interest rates, and know the importance of having the right lending and cashflow strategy.
If you’re looking for some extra tips, tune into this webinar as Directors Jeff Thurecht and Jules Knox discussed ‘How to make the most of record low home loan interest rates.’
What you will learn:
• Top tips for making the most of record low interest rates.
• When we think rates will start going up.
• When should you fix your loan.
• What is happening with banks approval processes and is it harder to get a loan these days?
Past webinar – What you need to know when downsizing your home
In this webinar Jeff was joined by our resident adviser Melody as they shared the secrets making the most from downsizing your home.
They discussed what you need to consider before downsizing, the steps to take to do it right and the important superannuation strategies you can use when downsizing your home.
Past webinar – What COVID-19 and lockdown taught us about health and happiness
In this webinar Jeff was joined by special guest Sasha Carey, AIA’s Vitality Distribution manager.
They discussed ‘What COVID-19 and lockdown taught us about health and happiness’ and the key findings from AIA’s research, the lessons learned and what we can all do this year to protect our mental health.
Past webinar – Investing in 2021
In this webinar Jeff was joined by special guest Jason Orthman the deputy chief investment officer at Hyperion Asset Management.
They discussed what to expect from investment markets in 2021 and the keys to the amazing success of Hyperion and much more.
Click here to view the presentation slides discussed in the webinar
Final 2020 webinar – Aged Care
In this webinar Jeff was joined by advisers Kathryn and Melody and discussed Aged Care.
– The end to end process – from considering your options to implementing the right aged care solution for you
– Understanding the costs associated with aged care
– Tips for making your experience and transition as seamless and stress free as possible
Past webinar – Behavioural Finance
In this webinar Jeff and past Evaleso adviser Bruce discussed everything you needed to know about Behavioural Finance. Specifically:
– What is behavioural finance?
– How our biases affect us on a daily basis
– What is the cost to us if we act on these biases?
– Can we avoid our biases entirely?
– How we help our clients avoid behavioural mistakes?
Past webinar – Ethical and sustainable investing
In this webinar Jeff, Kathryn and Marshall discussed ethical and sustainable investing. Specifically:
– What does ethical investing mean?
– What is the difference between ESG and ethical investing?
– Does it have to cost more to invest ethically and will it impact on my returns?
– What are the different frameworks for sustainable and ethical investing?
– How do you access these types of investments?
– Can you tailor your investments to your areas of interest or concern?
– What does, or doesn’t, meet the criteria for ethical and sustainable investing?
To view the webinar slides – click here
Past webinar – Australian Property – Looking beyond the headlines
In this webinar our Director Jeff discussed all things property with acclaimed property specialist John Pidgeon, Director and Head Property Coach of Solvere, an Online Property and Finance Academy.
Click on the link below to watch the webinar
Past webinar– 2020 Financial strategies from two of Australia’s most trusted advisers
In this webinar Evalesco Directors (and old mates) Jeff and Marshall discussed the tried and trusted financial strategies that have served clients well over time, with a particular emphasis on how they apply to current markets and conditions.
They’ll also discussed our investment philosophy and provided an update on some of the model portfolios we manage.
Past webinar– The Future of Investing
This webinar focuses on ‘The Future of Investing’ as we talk in detail about the regions and industries that are set to thrive in the post pandemic world. We discuss the investment philosophy behind the award-winning global investment fund and the companies that Franklin Templeton are investing in now.
Francyne Mu, Franklin Templeton’s Portfolio Manager and Research Analyst, joins us to give her insights into how you can benefit from investing with the professionals.
Past webinar – What Happens Next?
With more talk turning to relaxing of restrictions and kickstarting the economy, this webinar focuses on what’s happening now and what might happen next. We talk in detail about property, spending and saving, superannuation and insurance. Michael O’Dea, Perpetual’s Head of Multi-Asset, joins us to give his insights into what’s next for the economy and global investment markets.
Past webinar – Your options for navigating these challenging financial times
As communities continue to respond to COVID-19, Evalesco are here to support our clients during these challenging times. Our Director Jeff brings you the first of our webinar series to discuss the government’s 2020 stimulus packages and what they mean for you. We also provide an overview of how we are managing investment portfolios through these volatile times.