When accessing the Evalesco.com.au website, we will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through e-mail, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information, see the email policies below.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information to you about Evalesco Financial Services and/or any policies that you hold with us.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Use of External Links
Evalesco.com.au may contain links to many other websites. cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by do not constitute an endorsement by or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Evalesco Financial Services.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
Evalesco.com.au is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Evalesco Financial Services.
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
Evalesco Financial Services may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Evalesco Financial Services uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Evalesco Financial Services makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us.
Australian Advice Network are committed to customer focused, effective and efficient complaint handling, so should you have a complaint about us we need to hear from you.
If you have a complaint about any financial service provided to you by your adviser, you should take the following steps:
- Contact the Australian Advice Network Operations Manager to discuss your complaint.
Phone: 07 5551 0855
Mail: Operations Manager
Australian Advice Network Pty Ltd
PO Box 5318
ROBINA TC QLD 4230
- We will acknowledge receipt of a complaint immediately, however, where this is not possible, acknowledgement will be made as soon as practicable.
- We will then investigate the complaint and respond to you within 45 days. Some complex matters may require an extension to thoroughly investigate the complaint and bring it to resolution.
- If you are not fully satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. Contact details for AFCA are:
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free of charge)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC, 3001
Furthermore, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has a free of charge information line on 1300 300 630, which you may use to obtain information about your rights and to make a complaint.
WIN THE GIFT THAT COULD MAKE YOU HEALTHY, WEALTHY & HAPPY FOR LIFE
Competition Terms & Conditions (Conditions)
World Financial Planning Week 2019: Win the Gift that could make you Healthy, Wealthy & Happy for Life
The promoter is: Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 13 602 917 297) whose registered office is at Level 12, 1 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 9232 6800. Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Number 325313) of Australian Advice Network Pty Ltd ABN 13 602 917 297 Australian Financial Services Licence No. 472901 and a Corporate Credit Representative (Number 465092) of Centrepoint Lending Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 40 100 947 804 Australian Credit Licence No. 377711.
Start Date: Monday, 23 September 2019 at 11:00 AM AEST
End Date: Monday, 7 October 2019 at 5:00 PM AEST
The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over except employees of Evalesco Financial Services and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
How to enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Like the Evalesco Financial Services page at https://www.facebook.com/Evalesco/
- Tell us in 50 words or less: “Why you or that someone special would value the gift of $1,295 towards meeting a financial adviser and making a plan together for a healthier, wealthier and happier life.”
- Submit the entry by leaving a comment on the competition post on the Evalesco Facebook Page located at https://www.facebook.com/Evalesco/
Number of entries permitted:
The entrant may enter the Promotion multiple times, however, only one prize will be awarded to the chosen winner.
Closing date for entry will be Monday 7 October 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The competition will be drawn on Friday 11 October.
Entries close on Monday 7 October 2019 at 5:00 PM AEST. Judging will commence on Tuesday, 8 October 2019 at 11:00 AM AEST. Judging will conclude on Thursday, 10 October at 5:00 PM AEST.
The Evalesco judging panel will select the winner, having regard to skill, creativity and originality from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. All entries will be judged individually on their merit. The winner will be notified by Facebook Direct Message on Friday, 11 October by 5:00 PM AEST.
The winner will be announced on the Evalesco Financial Services Facebook Page located at https://www.facebook.com/Evalesco/ after the winner has been personally notified.
The judging process will take place at Level 12, 1 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000.
Prize Claim Date:
Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 3:00 PM AEST
Re-Draw Date (if required):
Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 12:00 PM AEST
1 x MAJOR PRIZE WINNER.
The prize winner will receive the following prize:
1 x $1,295 AUD Gift Voucher from Evalesco Financial Services.
Not transferable or exchangeable nor redeemable (including any unused portion) for cash or any cash alternative. Delivery of the gift voucher is via email after the entrant provides proof of residency status and date of birth. On the completion of the financial plan to the winner, if they would like assistance with ongoing advice or implementation these will be payable and quoted at the time of delivery.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promotion commences on Monday, 23 September 2019 at 11:00 AM AEST and ends on Monday, 7 October 2019 at 5:00 PM AEST (Promotional Period). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. All entries are deemed the property of the Promoter. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. The name of the entrant on the entry is deemed responsible for the entry and/or entries.
- The Promotion involves a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged having regard to skill, creativity and originality from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. All entries will be judged individually on their merit.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The entrant must be following @Evalesco on Facebook in order to enter.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook on Friday 11 October by 5:00PM AEST. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Evalesco Financial Services also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control