Practice of the Year has been awarded to Evalesco!
We are excited to announce that Evalesco Financial Services has been named the Professional Investment Services (PIS) Financial Planning Practice of the Year. The Practice of the Year award allows businesses to be recognised for their team work and commitment to delivering quality advice.
Our team were presented with the Practice of the Year award at the PIS Annual Conference held in Hawaii.
Marshall Brentnall, Jeff Thurecht, Kristi Teasel and Warren Desmond accepting the award for 2013 Practice of the Year at the Professional Investment Services Annual Conference in Hawaii.
Evalesco was selected as the Practice of the Year from hundreds of businesses within the PIS network, based on a combination of criteria. Some of which includes:
- Provision of high quality advice as evidenced by proficient audit grades, absence of claims, and sound operating frameworks
- An ongoing commitment to learning and the PIS community
- High quality practice management, as characterised by strong operating systems, effective use of technology and proactive initiatives to deliver better client service
- A successful approach to building and maintaining relationships with referral sources
- Demonstrated a willingness to enhance the brand image of PIS through our service, values and quality advice
- Commitment to our clients and the community, as evidenced by our involvement with charities and local organisations
This award follows on from Warren Desmond being awarded Paraplanner of the Year in 2012, and Marshall Brentnall being awarded Financial Planner of the Year in 2011.
We would like to thank the entire Evalesco family for your support, in making this possible and selecting us as your advice partner.