Congratulations to Kristi, our new Lending Associate
We are thrilled to announce the promotion of Kristi Teasel to the position of Lending Associate. Kristi has been working at Evalesco for the last nine years and has been an invaluable member of the team. During her time with us Kristi has held the positions of administration assistant, client services officer and personal financial concierge.
Many of our clients would already know Kristi through her work on the implementation of their financial planning strategies, and her friendly and efficient manner in answering queries and resolving their requests.
In her new role, these are just a few of the ways Kristi has been helping our clients:
- Negotiating interest rates to ensure our clients get the best rate as possible
- Refinancing clients’ existing loans to lower cost and more effective structures that enable our clients to pay off their home loans faster
- Assisting with new property purchases and guiding clients through the finance process, ensuring the transactions are as stress free as possible
- Helping clients with setting up the correct banking structures including the optimal use of offset accounts to support their financial planning cashflow strategies
- Assistance with any post settlement account enquiries our clients
- Reviewing and renegotiating loan terms as part of our annual review process
Since September 2019, Kristi has been able to reduce clients’ home loan rates by an average of 0.6% and save them over $425,000 over the life of their loans. In some instances, a refinance was involved, and in others, all that was required was for Kristi to ask our clients existing lender the right question using what we call an Evalesco loan health check. Consider the impact if she were to reduce your home loan from 3.96% to 3.24% and save you over $960 per month on your mortgage repayments.
Please join us in congratulating Kristi on her promotion! If you would like us to run an Evalesco loan health check for you, please contact your adviser or speak to Kristi on 9232 6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.