It’s my job here at Evalesco to work with my clients to maximise the likelihood that they achieve what is important to them in their life. This involves making sure we’re all clear on what’s important to them, what their specific goals are, knowing any complications or roadblocks holding them back, and their current reality. We then put a financial plan in place to work towards those desired outcomes.
Myself and the whole team here:
- Coach our clients to stay on track
- Act as a co-pilot and a sherpa in partnership with our clients working towards their individual goals
- Help to manage how much they spend through budgeting
- Provide trusted investment advice
- Give unbiased property investment advice
- Find the best mortgages for each individual situation
- Aim to minimise any tax
- Streamline and strategically focus on growing our client’s super
- Care and protect with insurances
I personally, enjoy helping people become clear and comfortable with what’s important to them and helping them to realise living those values and goals.
I’m just a knock about country kid at heart. Born in Leeton, NSW, I spent most of my childhood in Yass. Being part of my local community was, and still is very important to me, also when I can giving back to the community. My parents are both community minded coming and I guess it has rubbed off on to me.
As a kid I enjoyed playing team sports. It was all about how to make the team look good. I have always been active and passionate about sport, team sports especially. That feeling of being part of a team and playing my role within the team to achieve a common goal. I guess that makes me competitive, in a good way, enjoying the sense of progress and achievement.
Financially, I’m working on building a business. I also make sure to put surplus money into super, and invest regularly to diversify my investment portfolio. When managing my money, sure I still buy things that are important, including spending on experiences, but I don’t like wasting money on stuff I don’t need or value.
Outside of work, I am a proud family man. I love spending time sharing experiences with my kids and my wife, Leah. We like being active, we like being creative and living a life less focused on materialism and stuff, and more on activities, experiences and valuing what we have.
Taking time for the important things in life, my family, being part of my kid’s school, being active, sharing experiences with family and friends, but still taking the time to relax, sleeping well, and practicing mindfulness.
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Business, IT at Charles Stuart University
- Diploma of Financial Services
- Currently studying for a Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Cert IV Mortgage Broking
Memberships, accreditations and associations
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund specialist
- Sub-Authorised Representative No 250830 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised Representative No 325313 ABN 23 962 645 633 of Australian Advice Network AFS Licence 472901 ABN 13 602 917 297
- Credit Representative No 467956 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Credit Representative No 465092 of Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd, Australian Credit Licence 377711 ABN 40 100 947 804