Marshall Brentnall is one of the founders, a Director and a Senior Financial Adviser at Evalesco. His professional passion is to empower those in his community to be healthy, wealthy and happy through the provision of fantastic financial advice. Marshall specialises in working with professionals and senior executives as they prepare to make work optional and retirees who are living their best life through the benefit of hard work and diligent planning.
As a Director of Australian Advice Network (AAN), the privately owned boutique provider of Evalesco’s licence, Marshall has a core role in helping to develop leading investment solutions which add value and protect the assets of individual clients. Now in his third decade in financial services, Marshall has experienced market booms and busts and the many changes to the financial planning profession. He looks forward to continuing to create choices and provide piece of mind to those that he works with. Outside of work, Marshall is a proud husband, father of three kids and mad keen skier.
• Bachelor of Business, Marketing major and Financial Management sub-major at University of Technology Sydney
• Diploma of Financial Planning, Financial Planning at Deakin University
• Diploma of Business Studies, Insearch Institute of Commerce, UTS
• Cert IV Mortgage Broking
Memberships, accreditations and associations
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
• Self Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist
• Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
• Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
• Financial Planning Association (FPA)
• Sub-Authorised Representative No 250831 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised Representative No 325313 ABN 23 962 645 633 of Australian Advice Network AFS Licence 472901 ABN 13 602 917 297
• Credit Representative No 436331 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Credit Representative No 465092 of Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd, Australian Credit Licence 377711 ABN 40 100 947 804
• Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), Tax (Financial) Adviser Registration No 24828938
CLIENT SINCE 2010
CLIENT SINCE 2017
CLIENT SINCE 2011
TALK TO EVALESCO
After our initial phone call to discuss why you are seeking a financial adviser, we arrange a discovery meeting that outlines what is important to you, your current position, our areas of advice, our approach. We then present a Statement of Advice (SoA) to discuss your goals and our recommendations and go through the steps of how to proceed to the implementation stage. After signing the SoA, we discuss your questions, get you to sign the authority to proceed and complete any application forms before implementing the recommendations detailed in the SoA.
In our discovery meeting with you our advisers discuss the initial advice fee and the ongoing fees associated with our services.
The amount of super you’ll need when you retire depends on your big costs in retirement and the lifestyle you want. The Associate of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) estimates for a single $44,224 a year and for couples $62,562 a year is how much you may need. This is only an indicator and our advisers assess everyone’s individual circumstances.
We know the impact of good holistic financial advice can make and we have the life experience, technical capability and quality support team that can make that difference for you. We’ve empowered over 1000 families through the delivery of great financial advice, to be healthy, wealthy and happy.
The fees we charge for financial advice is only a fraction of the value we derive for our clients, meaning our clients are always better off after seeing us. Rarely do we encounter a new client invested appropriately for their needs, with adequate risk protection, structuring and estate planning provisions in place. Even small tweaks to a financial plan over a long period of time can result in drastically better outcomes for our clients which eclipses the fees of the financial advice. Additionally, you can opt-out of an ongoing fee arrangement at any time.
We believe the true value of financial advice isn’t found in dollars and cents (although this is important too!) but in the peace of mind a financial plan can provide. It’s knowing where you want to go and how to get there, with a dedicated team behind you every step of the way.