I have an amazing opportunity in my role to make a difference to people’s lives by helping them to achieve what’s important to them. It’s rewarding to see clients living the life they want now and giving them the peace of mind of knowing they’re also on track to the future they aspire to as well. In my role as a lending specialist adviser, I develop and implement tailored debt strategies as part of an overall financial plan to achieving clients’ goals, ensuring they have the most effective lending and account structures, to reduce interest costs and maximise tax effectiveness and overall wealth creation.
As an experienced financial adviser, I approach credit strategies with a very different lens to your typical mortgage broker. While paying down debt is an important wealth creation strategy, without proper advice it is often the default strategy for clients with a home loan. At Evalesco, we advise clients on the right mix of debt repayments, investments and superannuation while also considering your cashflow and lifestyle goals, and show our clients how to use their savings effectively to be able to afford the lifestyle and priorities that they are seeking now and in the future.
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Economics)
• Master of Management
• Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
• Cert IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
• Cert IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
• Certificate of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
• Certificate of Margin Lending
• Certificate of ASX Securities
• Currently studying – Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
Memberships, accreditations and associations
• Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
• Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
• Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), Tax (Financial) Adviser Registration No 2480452
• Sub-Authorised Representative No 409506 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised Representative No 325313 ABN 23 962 645 633 of Australian Advice Network AFS Licence 472901 ABN 13 602 917 297
• Credit Representative No 409676 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Credit Representative No 465092 of Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd, Australian Credit Licence 377711 ABN 40 100 947 804
CLIENT SINCE 2018
CLIENT SINCE 2014
CLIENT SINCE 2018
CLIENT SINCE 2018
TALK TO EVALESCO
After our initial phone call to discuss why you are seeking a financial adviser, we arrange a discovery meeting that outlines what is important to you, your current position, our areas of advice, our approach. We then present a Statement of Advice (SoA) to discuss your goals and our recommendations and go through the steps of how to proceed to the implementation stage. After signing the SoA, we discuss your questions, get you to sign the authority to proceed and complete any application forms before implementing the recommendations detailed in the SoA.
In our discovery meeting with you our advisers discuss the initial advice fee and the ongoing fees associated with our services.
The amount of super you’ll need when you retire depends on your big costs in retirement and the lifestyle you want. The Associate of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) estimates for a single $44,224 a year and for couples $62,562 a year is how much you may need. This is only an indicator and our advisers assess everyone’s individual circumstances.
We know the impact of good holistic financial advice can make and we have the life experience, technical capability and quality support team that can make that difference for you. We’ve empowered over 1000 families through the delivery of great financial advice, to be healthy, wealthy and happy.
The fees we charge for financial advice is only a fraction of the value we derive for our clients, meaning our clients are always better off after seeing us. Rarely do we encounter a new client invested appropriately for their needs, with adequate risk protection, structuring and estate planning provisions in place. Even small tweaks to a financial plan over a long period of time can result in drastically better outcomes for our clients which eclipses the fees of the financial advice. Additionally, you can opt-out of an ongoing fee arrangement at any time.
We believe the true value of financial advice isn’t found in dollars and cents (although this is important too!) but in the peace of mind a financial plan can provide. It’s knowing where you want to go and how to get there, with a dedicated team behind you every step of the way.