Jeff Thurecht is one of the founders, a Director and a Senior Financial Adviser at Evalesco. Jeff is motivated by empowering his team, clients and the community to be healthy, wealthy and happy. Evalesco is privately owned and licensed and has a team approaching 20 people located in the Sydney CBD. Jeff completed a five-year stint as a Director of the Association of Financial Advisers and is enjoying over 20 years in financial advice while looking forward to continuing to help more people to be healthy, wealthy and happy. Outside of work Jeff is a proud husband and father of two.
• Bachelor of Information Technology, Business, IT at Charles Stuart University
• Diploma of Financial Services
• Currently studying for a Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
• Cert IV Mortgage Broking
Memberships, accreditations and associations
• Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
• Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
• Financial Planning Association (FPA)
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
• Self Managed Superannuation Fund specialist
• Sub-Authorised Representative No 250830 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Authorised Representative No 325313 ABN 23 962 645 633 of Australian Advice Network AFS Licence 472901 ABN 13 602 917 297
• Credit Representative No 467956 of Evalesco Financial Services Pty Ltd, Corporate Credit Representative No 465092 of Centrepoint Alliance Lending Pty Ltd, Australian Credit Licence 377711 ABN 40 100 947 804
• Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), Tax (Financial) Adviser Registration No 24828922
CLIENT SINCE 2020
CLIENT SINCE 2015
CLIENT SINCE 2019
CLIENT SINCE 2010
TALK TO EVALESCO
After our initial phone call to discuss why you are seeking a financial adviser, we arrange a discovery meeting that outlines what is important to you, your current position, our areas of advice, our approach. We then present a Statement of Advice (SoA) to discuss your goals and our recommendations and go through the steps of how to proceed to the implementation stage. After signing the SoA, we discuss your questions, get you to sign the authority to proceed and complete any application forms before implementing the recommendations detailed in the SoA.
In our discovery meeting with you our advisers discuss the initial advice fee and the ongoing fees associated with our services.
The amount of super you’ll need when you retire depends on your big costs in retirement and the lifestyle you want. The Associate of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) estimates for a single $44,224 a year and for couples $62,562 a year is how much you may need. This is only an indicator and our advisers assess everyone’s individual circumstances.
We know the impact of good holistic financial advice can make and we have the life experience, technical capability and quality support team that can make that difference for you. We’ve empowered over 1000 families through the delivery of great financial advice, to be healthy, wealthy and happy.
The fees we charge for financial advice is only a fraction of the value we derive for our clients, meaning our clients are always better off after seeing us. Rarely do we encounter a new client invested appropriately for their needs, with adequate risk protection, structuring and estate planning provisions in place. Even small tweaks to a financial plan over a long period of time can result in drastically better outcomes for our clients which eclipses the fees of the financial advice. Additionally, you can opt-out of an ongoing fee arrangement at any time.
We believe the true value of financial advice isn’t found in dollars and cents (although this is important too!) but in the peace of mind a financial plan can provide. It’s knowing where you want to go and how to get there, with a dedicated team behind you every step of the way.